Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by dasara <sd...@prapansol.com> on 2007/02/01 09:04:19 UTC

How to configure sandbox components

Hai All,
I'm working with sandbox components,
i added the tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar ,
tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar , myfaces-core-1.1.4 and
tomahawk-1.1.3.jar , jsf-impl.jar in the library. And i modified the web.xml
by adding the filters as given in the example.

I'm getting the output text component but when i try to get other components
I'm getting the error..
i.e
javax.faces.FacesException: javax.servlet.ServletException:
	  Missing class: org.apache.myfaces.custom.dojo.DojoConfig
	Dependent class:
org.apache.myfaces.custom.statechangednotifier.StateChangedNotifierRenderer
	         Loader:
current-workspace-app.web.SandBoxComponents-UserInterface-webapp:0.0.0
	    Code-Source:
/home/developer/jdevhome/mywork/SandBoxComponents/UserInterface/public_html/WEB-INF/lib/tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
	  Configuration: WEB-INF/lib/ directory in
/home/developer/jdevhome/mywork/SandBoxComponents/UserInterface/public_html/WEB-INF/lib
The missing class is not available from any code-source or loader in the
system.
..etc.

Is there anything else should i add in library?
could anyone suggest me.
Thanks,

regards,
satish

Re: How to configure sandbox components

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

if you use latest sandbox version, you also have to use latest
tomahawk. Dojo stuff was moved over to tomahawk a few weeks ago. So,
this should address the problem with the missing class.

cheers,

Gerald

On 2/1/07, dasara <sd...@prapansol.com> wrote:

> Hai All,
> I'm working with sandbox components,
> i added the tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar ,
> tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar , myfaces-core-1.1.4 and
> tomahawk-1.1.3.jar , jsf-impl.jar in the library. And i modified the web.xml
> by adding the filters as given in the example.
>
> I'm getting the output text component but when i try to get other components
> I'm getting the error..
> i.e
> javax.faces.FacesException: javax.servlet.ServletException:
>           Missing class: org.apache.myfaces.custom.dojo.DojoConfig
>         Dependent class:
> org.apache.myfaces.custom.statechangednotifier.StateChangedNotifierRenderer
>                  Loader:
> current-workspace-app.web.SandBoxComponents-UserInterface-webapp:0.0.0
>             Code-Source:
> /home/developer/jdevhome/mywork/SandBoxComponents/UserInterface/public_html/WEB-INF/lib/tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
>           Configuration: WEB-INF/lib/ directory in
> /home/developer/jdevhome/mywork/SandBoxComponents/UserInterface/public_html/WEB-INF/lib
> The missing class is not available from any code-source or loader in the
> system.
> ..etc.
>
> Is there anything else should i add in library?
> could anyone suggest me.
> Thanks,
>
> regards,
> satish