Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jim Anderson <jj...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/06 14:23:24 UTC

Nutch 1.17 download available?

Hi,

When I look at the URL

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/nutch/NutchTutorial#NutchTutorial-UsingIndividualCommandsforWhole-WebCrawling

and look at the section:
Setup Solr for search
I see:

Nutch    Solr
1.17      8.5.1

I cannot find a download for Nutch 1.17. Is Nutch 1.17 available for
download? If so, can someone please give me a pointer.

Thanks.

Jim A.

Re: Nutch 1.17 download available?

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jim,

Nutch 1.17 should land soon but there are a couple of issue to be fixed before the release.

Best,
Sebastian

Posted by Jim Anderson <jj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

Thanks for the information. I'm going to stick with Nutch 1.16 for now.

Jim

Posted by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Hi Jim,