Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sander Stevens <S....@kpn-is.nl> on 2005/05/31 14:38:14 UTC

Response assertion for JDBC?

Hi,

Is it possible to check the result after a Oracle JDBC request? I get
the correct result, but want to check it automatically, instead of
manually walk through all the results. I noticed that the response
assertion is not available for JDBC request. That would be handy.

Any ideas how to handle this?

Thanks,

Sander

Met Vriendelijke Groet,

Sander Stevens

KPN Internet Solutions

Internet Technologies Amersfoort

Tel:  030-6588500 (ex. 88633)

Fax: 033-4513101

Mobiel: 06-46404673

E-mail: s.stevens@kpn-is.nl

MSN: stevens_sander@hotmail.com

Re: Response assertion for JDBC?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 5/31/05, Sander Stevens <S....@kpn-is.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is it possible to check the result after a Oracle JDBC request? I get
> the correct result, but want to check it automatically, instead of
> manually walk through all the results. I noticed that the response
> assertion is not available for JDBC request. That would be handy.

Response Assertion should work for all Samplers ...

If it does not, then it's most likely a fault with the sampler.

Please create a Bugzilla issue and attach a test-case to it.