Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by 飞颜 <wi...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/03 05:24:42 UTC

Felix support rfp-153-resource-management

In my project, I want to limit bundle resource usage. such as cpu, ram,
socket, thread.

Is felix can support resource management with bundles?

Re: Felix support rfp-153-resource-management

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yanfei,

Yes an implementation of chapter 144 can run with a normal Java VM and
a standard OSGi Framework such as Apache Felix. So if your jamVM/Gnu
Classpath is compliant with normal VM behaviour it should work. On
thing though is that I am not aware of an easily available
implementation of chapter 144 yet. Maybe someone else know where it
can be found.

Best regards,

David

PS known OSGi spec implementations are tracked here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSGi_Specification_Implementations

Posted by 飞颜 <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.