Best tests for CPU or network bounded executions in hadoop-gridmix-2.6.0.jar

Hi,

I am trying to see what are the current tests that the Gridmix2 package
do in MapReduce2.x. I see that the Gridmix jar
|hadoop-gridmix-2.6.0.jar|does not have anymore the WebDataSort,
WebDataScan, MonsterQuery, Combiner, and Streaming tests. The current
tests are in [1].

 From all of these tests, what is the best test that is CPU bounded
(like the PI calculation), and the best test that is network bounded
(like the wordcount)?

When I say CPU bounded tests, I say the tests that need lots of CPU
calculation, and, for the network bounded, I mean the jobs that needs to
transfer lots of data between mappers and reducers.

[1]

|~/Programs/hadoop/share/hadoop/tools/sources$ tree org/apache/hadoop/mapred/
org/apache/hadoop/mapred/
└── gridmix
     ├── CommonJobTest.java
     ├── DebugJobFactory.java