Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 07:22:43 UTC

Typo error for null checking in EndpointImpl ?

Hi, I found the codes below in the org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl (line
691)

public Interceptor<? extends Message> remove(int index) {
            Interceptor<? extends Message> o = orig.remove(index);
            if (o == null) {   <--- Is it a typo error ? Should be != null
                other.remove(o);
            }
            return o;
        }

--
Ivan

Re: Typo error for null checking in EndpointImpl ?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Yea, a bug.   The check really shouldn't even be there.   It should just be other.remove(o) no matter if its null or not.   Fixed.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp