Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Michael CATANZARITI <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/04/12 12:51:52 UTC

log4cxx move

Hello,

You have received this message because you have posted at  least once in
the log4cxx forums or have contacted me directly.

I'd like to inform you that log4cxx is now directly hosted by Apache at
http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx and that the sourceforge access will
be soon closed.

Moreover, it would be great if log4cxx became more active. So I suggest
you to subscribe to one or all of the following mailing lists :

log4cxx-user list (mailto:log4cxx-user-subscribe@logging.apache.org)
log4cxx-dev list (mailto:log4cxx-dev-subscribe@logging.apache.org)

Hoping to meet you soon on the mailing lists,

Michael CATANZARITI

PS : An new version of log4cxx is just out of the box. Try it at
http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/download.html !