Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Yimanto Johan <yi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/09 10:42:37 UTC

PROPFIND

Using TortoiseSVN update for https://mangos.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mangos/trunk result this error message : PROPFIND of '/svnroot/mangos/trunk' : could not connect to server (https://mangos.svn.sourceforge.net) what should I do resolve this problem

Re: PROPFIND

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 11:42 AM, Yimanto Johan <yi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Using TortoiseSVN update for https://mangos.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mangos/trunk result this error message : PROPFIND of '/svnroot/mangos/trunk' : could not connect to server (https://mangos.svn.sourceforge.net) what should I do resolve this problem

Make sure you can connect to the server? I mean, that's what the error
message "could not connect to server" means to me...

Bye,

Erik.`