Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Pradeep Murugesan <pr...@outlook.com> on 2015/10/26 15:12:24 UTC

FREEMARKER-4 - Some one completed this ?

Sounds like a quick fix [😉]  so thought of taking it up [😝]

Pradeep.

Re: FREEMARKER-4 - Some one completed this ?

Posted by Evangelia Dendramis <ev...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I marked it as fixed :)

Posted by Lee <ev...@gmail.com>.
Alright, I can update the compilation task to add a hash to the file name.
I've done this a bunch with `gulp-rev`.

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.

Posted by Evangelia Dendramis <ev...@gmail.com>.