Posted to users@ws.apache.org by IMCaptor <wa...@greatom.com> on 2002/11/27 10:20:27 UTC

how can i return user defined class

Hello All:
  how can i use user defined class in xml-rpc.

Best Regards
IMCaptor

Re: 答复: how can i return user defined class

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Perhaps you should review your application design. XML-RPC is not
designed for use with arbitrary classes. You might want to consider
using SOAP or building proxy classes that can make an XML-RPC call using
primitives, arrays, and structs, and create an object using that method
call.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks