Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jeff Clay <Je...@infotech-enterprises.com> on 2013/01/25 04:37:01 UTC

project status

I've messed around with openmeetings quite a bit, but I still don't think it's quite stable enough to use in my environment; which I'm dying to kick webex and at&t connect to the curb. I haven't been able to locate any type of road map online. Is there a rough guideline on when OM will be out of incubator status and begin to follow regular releases, etc.?
Thanks for the information.

________________________________

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech and delete the original message.

Re: project status

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I thought roadmap should be more detailed and have dates (deadlines).
Currently it is more like general plans

Re: project status

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
We still working on SIP
right now we are working on SIP audio and video

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: project status

Posted by Irina Arkhipets <ia...@unipro.ru>.
Hi Sebastian,

We are going to make a final SIP integration testing on the next Tuesday
(January, 29) - I'll inform you about the results.

Best regards,

Irina.

For production you should be using version 2.0.

2.1 is not released ... but to tryout SIP integration I would use 2.1 too
and discuss issues here.

SIP integration has been reworked heavily lately.

Maybe you can tell us more about your problems with the SIP integration.
What exact revision of OpenMeetings 2.1 you have been using?

Have you been able to make make calls into the conference room from
SIP/landlane and out?

Sebastian

Oh, and I was using version 2.1

  _____

 <https://twitter.com/#%21/dead_lock> https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock
 <http://www.webbase-design.de> http://www.webbase-design.de
 <http://www.wagner-sebastian.com> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
 <ma...@gmail.com> seba.wagner@gmail.com

  _____

Re: project status

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

RE: project status

Posted by Jeff Clay <Je...@infotech-enterprises.com>.
Sebastian,

https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock<https://twitter.com/#%21/dead_lock>
seba.wagner@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>

________________________________

Re: project status

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

RE: project status

Posted by Jeff Clay <Je...@infotech-enterprises.com>.
Oh, and I was using version 2.1

RE: project status

Re: project status

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Re: project status

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The vote for making OM Apache top level project has been passed and was
positive. We are currently working on 2.1 release. And I hope we will going
to release more often. Afaik there is no roadmap so far. The next release
planned going to be 3.0 and it should be HTML5 (mainly).