Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ldonald <ll...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 18:44:25 UTC

How to remove jbi keyword from service URL

I'm deploying ServixeMix (ver 3.2.1) as a WAR inside OC4J. Web Services are
deployed in servicemix-http.

Is there a way to remove or rename "jbi" from my service url?  i.e. Changing
http://host:port/application/jbi/MyService?wsdl to
http://host:port/application/MyService?wsdl or to
http://host:port/application/services/MyService?wsdl

I would prefer not to let integration partners know more than they have to
about my service and its technology / framework.

Re: How to remove jbi keyword from service URL

Posted by ldonald <ll...@gmail.com>.
OK, found the trick. I also had to add the "mapping" param to the
HttpManagedServlet.

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>HttpManagedServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpManagedServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>mapping</param-name>
            <param-value>services</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>HttpManagedServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

Thanks Everyone!

Posted by ldonald <ll...@gmail.com>.