Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2002/09/17 02:19:48 UTC

in Chicago week of Sept 30

Hey all,

Just wanted to bring up that I'll be in Chicago (again) from Monday the 30th
through Friday the 4th. Of course, the three main SVN developers (Karl,
Mike, and Ben) are all there, too. A couple more in Chicago: Fitz, and Bill
Rowe.

In any case, if anybody is nearby or wants to come to Chicago, we can make
it a mini SVN workshop :-)

Drop me a note if you're interested or might be able to make it, and we can
coordinate!

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: in Chicago week of Sept 30

Posted by Brad Appleton <br...@bradapp.net>.
On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 09:19:48PM -0500, Greg Stein wrote:
> Just wanted to bring up that I'll be in Chicago (again) from Monday the 30th
> through Friday the 4th. Of course, the three main SVN developers (Karl,
> Mike, and Ben) are all there, too. A couple more in Chicago: Fitz, and Bill
> Rowe.
>
> In any case, if anybody is nearby or wants to come to Chicago, we can make
> it a mini SVN workshop :-)
>
> Drop me a note if you're interested or might be able to make it, and we can
> coordinate!

Hey! I am definitely interested. I didn't know you guys were all in Chicago. (I'm in the NW suburbs).

Also, I know someone who teaches some CS classes at DePaul who would be interested in having someone give a presentation on subversion (if the presenter feels subversion is suitably ready to be used for university software project development).

--
Brad Appleton <br...@bradapp.net>  http://www.bradapp.net/
 "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything