Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by "Kumar, Ishita" <is...@iu.edu> on 2020/03/26 23:25:13 UTC

Issue with login

Hi,

After following all the steps listed with https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Setup+your+local+Airavata+Development+Environment? I am unable to login with the following error: Login-failed, Please try again. I realize that a similar question was asked previously but my error logs (attached),  are rather different.  Am I doing something wrong? ?

Regards,
Ishita kumar
MS-CS Fall 2019

Re: Issue with login

Posted by "Rastogi, Shivam" <sr...@iu.edu>.
Hi Ishita,

Did you perform this step in the wiki

  1.  Add a host entry to /etc/hosts file in local machine

  *   127.0.0.1 airavata.host

Seems like the Keycloak server is not available.
https://github.com/apache/airavata/blob/develop/modules/ide-integration/src/main/resources/docker-compose.yml

I think you can also try to access the keycloak server from the UI to verify whether you can access it or not.

Regards,
Shivam