Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org> on 2021/08/18 12:08:38 UTC

jclouds 2.4.0 planning

It has been 5 months since jclouds 2.3.0 and I would like to plan to
release 2.4.0 next month.  I will try to help get the open PRs merged if
possible (notably Azure AD).  Are there any high-profile issues?  I can
volunteer to run this release if no one else wants to.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: jclouds 2.4.0 planning

Posted by Jim Spring <jm...@gmail.com>.
The azure storage proposal never saw traction.  I was unable to dig up AD
options.  I have some pending questions I haven't gotten answers to.

-j

Re: jclouds 2.4.0 planning

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: jclouds 2.4.0 planning