Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2015/02/06 19:55:58 UTC

New annotations for 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT, and disallowing deprecated annotations

Hi folks,

The work on rationalizing annotations is pretty much done [1],[2],[3], and
I've now updated the website with the list of annotations we expect to be
implementing in 1.8.0; see [4].

If you are running on 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT then you can start migrating to these
new annotations, and you can also configure Isis to throw an exception if
it encounters any deprecated annotations [5]

As for 1.8.0 itself; I'm hoping we'll be in a position to vote on it and
get it released some time w/c 16th Feb.

Cheers
Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-970
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-968
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-964
[4] http://isis.apache.org/reference/recognized-annotations/about.html
[5] http://isis.apache.org/config/disallowing-deprecations.html

Re: New annotations for 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT, and disallowing deprecated annotations

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Great work, Dan!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting