Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Aditya Tiwari <ad...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/27 08:11:24 UTC

Request to be added to Project Contributor Group

Hi,

I would like to be added to the Project Contributor Group with reference to
issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-1716

JiraID: aditiwari (commented on the same issue)

Also, kindly guide me to any doc/ url for running both unit test and
integration tests on the project.
Is anything else required other than running sample queries from
docker_demo (https://hudi.apache.org/docs/docker_demo.html)?

Thanks
Aditya Tiwari

Re: Request to be added to Project Contributor Group

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

>> Just wanted to know what all tests do I need to run at my part before
raising the PR?

It would be better to verify all the test cases and make sure all of them
to be passed before opening a PR.

>>Is there any pipeline wherein I can test my brach directly?
Just do not ignore the test when you compile&package the project?

>> Also, do we need dorker setup for running Unit tests as well?
IMO, the docker process is the requirement for the integration test.

>> I tried "mvn
clean install -DskipITs" but it got stuck trying indefinitely to connect to
localhost:54522.

You can check which process is listening to this port then try to find a
solution.

Best,
Vino

Aditya Tiwari <ad...@gmail.com> 于2021年3月29日周一 下午1:49写道: