Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Satya Prakash <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 14:51:24 UTC

Re: Socket Closed Error during HTTP load test

Hi Vidhi,

This is issue with the application level. This means application is not
responding if you increase the threads. You can ask the team to deploy the
build with a new and good configuration.

As a QA perspective this is not my approach to think this is an client end
issue/server end issue. If I am getting that my 7 threads are working good.
Then a respected amount of threads should passed.

Thanks
Satya

Posted by vidhi vinchhi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Satya for your help.

I will discuss about this as mentioned  with dev team.

Will keep posted on this.

Thanks again

Regards,
Vidhi.