Posted to user@struts.apache.org by אלחנן מעין <em...@msn.com> on 2007/05/21 14:12:13 UTC

[OT] how do i know servlet.jar verison i have?

hi...

in my lib folder of an ear i've found a 'mystery' servlet.jar which has the
size (76,877 kb) ,  i tried looking into manifest.mf but it says nothing
about the version  only:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: Ant 1.4

how do i know which version it is?
(it causes problems with our jsp compliation based on custom tags).

Re: [OT] how do i know servlet.jar verison i have?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/5/21, אלחנן מעין <em...@msn.com>:

> hi...
>
> in my lib folder of an ear i've found a 'mystery' servlet.jar which has
> the
> size (76,877 kb) ,  i tried looking into manifest.mf but it says nothing
> about the version  only:
>
> Manifest-Version: 1.0
> Created-By: Ant 1.4
>
> how do i know which version it is?

(it causes problems with our jsp compliation based on custom tags).

It should not be there! You have to use the one that comes with your servlet
container!
My suggestion is to remove it completely from the ear.

Antonio