Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/08 08:41:56 UTC

Python Bindings Tasks

Hi All,
    Has anyone taken over, or started, the tasks related to better Python
bindings listed here:

http://subversion.tigris.org/project_tasks.html

If so, I would love to help out.  If not, I would like to take a stab at
them.  If the latter, feel free to work with me.

Take care,

Jeremy

Re: Python Bindings Tasks

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.
Looking at the logs of the Python bindings David James is doing most of
the changes, so David, do you need some help?

Lieven