Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2002/05/29 15:42:21 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/src/rttest/testapp/WEB-INF/conf TurbineDefault.properties

Thanx dude ;)
I will make the same fixes later on this week for turbine-3 (in fulcrum
as far as I understood)

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
James Taylor <jt...@4lane.com> writes:

> On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 09:42, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> > Thanx dude ;)
>> I will make the same fixes later on this week for turbine-3 (in fulcrum
>> as far as I understood)
>
> Dude!

Dude.

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/src/rttest/testapp/WEB-INF/conf TurbineDefault.properties

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Got that word from a Canadian (not Jason btw)..
But since I met Jason, my twisted brain is associating Canada with
Turbine and so the word dude ;) (I said "a twisted mind" didn't I ;))

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by James Taylor <jt...@4lane.com>.
On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 09:42, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Thanx dude ;)
> I will make the same fixes later on this week for turbine-3 (in fulcrum
> as far as I understood)

Dude!