Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jimm <cl...@gmx.de> on 2003/06/23 23:45:49 UTC

SRV.12.6 Server Tracking of Authentication Information

Hello,

I want to build up a set of web applications, which should be included in
one Tomcat standalone server, and they should all deal with the same security
role. How can I configure Tomcat, that the user doesn't have to type the same
user-password-combination each time when he follows a link from one
application to an other? (a kind of SRV.12.6, Server Tracking of Authentication
Information)

Thanks for help,
Jimm

Re: SRV.12.6 Server Tracking of Authentication Information

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-
doc/config/host.html#Single%20Sign%20On

John