Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by js...@unlnotes.unl.edu on 2002/05/07 00:10:42 UTC

Apache 2 and mod_ssl for NT

I have been trying to compile Apache 2.0.35 with ssl on NT.  Has anyone
successfully been able to do so or is their a binary available with ssl?
If you could point me to a how-to or binary I'd appreciate it. I am able to
compile without ssl.

As far as my compile I'm currently stuck on the following errors (Using
Visual C++):

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

PORT not specified, using default 80
To change this use NMAKE -f makefile.win PORT=8080 installr
SERVERNAME not specified, using default localhost
To change this use NMAKE -f makefile.win PORT=www.example.com installr
 msdev Apache.dsw /USEENV /MAKE  "mod_ssl - Win32 Debug" "abs - Win32
Debug" /NORECURSE
--------------------Configuration: mod_ssl - Win32
Debug--------------------
Generating ssl_expr_scan.c from ssl_expr_scan.l
Compiling...
ssl_expr_scan.c
Linking...
   Creating library Debug/mod_ssl.lib and object Debug/mod_ssl.exp
ssl_expr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ssl_expr_yyparse
ssl_expr_scan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_ssl_expr_yyerror
ssl_expr_scan.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_ssl_expr_yylval
Debug/mod_ssl.so : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

mod_ssl.so - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)
--------------------Configuration: abs - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...

abs.exe - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'msdev' : return code '0x4'
Stop.
Error executing NMAKE.

Jeff Sturek
402-327-9805 H