Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2015/07/06 10:12:43 UTC

Project Name

Gang,

Since we have decided to run with Apache Zest (instead of Apache Qi4j),
shouldn't we commit to that name full on. I.e. Qi4j is named "Apache Zest"
for common talk, and "Apache Zest Java Edition" if Qi4CS (then Apache Zest
C# Edition, or CLR Edition) joins us and where there is a difference
between the two.

If we think this is how we should move forward, I want to start modifying
all the documentation to this effect.

WDYAT?

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Project Name

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
But, on second thought, that would bring up the issue about Java package
names...

Re: Project Name

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
+1 even from me for the name on Java and .Net versions, and for
current and update on package names for next major release.

Both things could help clarify things to newcomers.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Project Name

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.