Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2011/03/09 16:48:31 UTC

QPID-3132: blocker for 0.10

I'm afraid my addition of the queue threshold events has a potentially
serious issue needing fixing for 0.10. The events are sent out as normal
messages through management exchanges - if the queues used to subscribe
for these also reach their limits then there is an infinite recursion
causing a broker crash.

I have checked in a test and fix preventing this to trunk and would like
to merge that onto the 0.10 branch also.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org