Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Alina Kazi <al...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/03 21:28:42 UTC

Using both Jewel and Emulation together

Hi everyone,

While working on multiple migration projects from different clients, I feel
like if I had option to use emulation with jewel or basic I would have
achieved this (any part of application) easily. Is there any workaround for
this?

How much effort is required for this, If I voluntarily wants to make these
changes in SDK?
I don't have any Idea at this stage. The structure is very different base
class(top parent class).
I want your opinion on this and ofcourse the guidance and possibility.
Please feel free to add any input or suggestions.

Regards
Alina Kazi