Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by henok sahilu <he...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/15 07:58:48 UTC

re-ranking ....

what i want to do is re-rank the lucene result set based on my algorithm that i will write.
i have some rules and based on these rules i want lucene result set be reordered.
thanks

Re: re-ranking ....

Posted by KK <di...@gmail.com>.
fetch all the search results along with their corresponding values for all
the terms used for scoring and then you use those values and play-around
with them and re-rank your results to your hearts content/wish.

--kk