Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Cord Awtry <ki...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/29 19:50:47 UTC

Using external CSS file

Hello,

  I'm trying to use PDFBox to convert an HTML document into a PDF. The HTML
document uses an external CSS file for styling purposes. The resultant PDF
seems to ignore the css. Searching the list archive seems that the past
suggestions (circa 2016) have suggested other libraries. Is this still case
or can PDFBox render a styled PDF from HTML?

  Thanks a lot,

     -Cord Awtry

Re: Using external CSS file

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi, try openhtmltopdf (don't know if it can CSS). PDFBox itself cannot
convert from HTML.

Tilman