Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Giulio Eulisse <Gi...@cern.ch> on 2015/05/19 23:58:24 UTC

mesos / marathon behind SSO

Dear all,

I'm trying to put our mesos / marathon setup, behind SSO, to better
handle those who can access the web uis. However this fails due to the
fact the SSO frontend sticks a large HTTP header in the request, with
the net result Jetty returns a "Error: Request Entity Too Large" error.
Is there a way to work this around from the command line? I tried
various -Djetty.http.headerBufferSize=20000, where I know the header
size is smaller that that, but it still fails. Any better solution?

--
Ciao,
Giulio