Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/01/28 19:09:25 UTC

IMPORTANT: Do not commit to v2.1 branch ...

... at least not until we talk about it, or v2.1.1 is tagged, whichever
comes first.  :-)

I just committed Sergei's DNSServer changes to HEAD.  I did *not* commit to
v2 branch, because I think that we should vote to put out v2.1.1, and then I
can apply Sergei's updates, and a couple of other fixes, to v2.1.2 for
release in a few weeks.

Vote coming up in another message.

	--- Noel

Re: IMPORTANT: Do not commit to v2.1 branch ...

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

--