Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Karel Kral <kr...@volny.cz> on 2010/06/11 13:44:25 UTC

Re: .NET 4?

But NET 4.0 Client profile cannot run 2.0 assemblies. And I suppose that
.NET 4.0 Client profile will be the only one distributed by Windows Update.

So targeting 4.0 is only temporary solution.
Vote here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4NET-233
Prostredi: C#, WinForms, VS2008 Pro, Vista business, CoreDuo, 4GB RAM
Karel Kral, senior developer
ANETE, s.r.o.