Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 14:12:36 UTC

Re: [jsr362-experts:] Prototype of the PortletConfig changes

Hi,

Thanks for the update. I assume
https://github.com/apache/portals-pluto/tree/V3Prototype is a RO mirror of
the Apache repository.
Is there something to help on the Apache side? I am PMC member of 2 Apache
projects, one (DeviceMap) I helped quite significantly to graduate from
incubator last fall.
I haven't tried commit rights at Portals yet, but happy to help there if I
can. Both DeviceMap (where Mobile optimization of Portals are of interest)
and sooner or later Tamaya (for config management) have potential to be of
value to large Enterprise projects like Pluto, even if those may only be a
RI;-)

Kind Regards,
Werner

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 363 Co Spec Lead |
Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Apache Committer | Advisory
Board Member, Java Track Chair, DWX '15

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @AgoravaProj | #EclipseUOMo
| #DeviceMap
| #DevOps
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Btw, did anybody propose something Portlet-related to ApacheCon NA this
time?;-)

Maybe still too early, but given there is some movement maybe we could try
for ApacheCon Europe this fall? Happy to participate and at least the other
2 projects where stuff keeps changing and improving, too would be equally
welcome topics for me.

Werner