Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/30 11:18:41 UTC

[Vote] Richard Frovarp as committer

Hello devs,

I would like to propose
Richard Frovarp
as new committer.

He participated in various discussions on the mailing list and submitted many patches to our issue tracker.
Further he showed his commitment participating our community day actively.

Please cast your votes.

salu2

Re: [Vote] Richard Frovarp as committer

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On 30/04/2010, at 13:18, Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I would like to propose
> Richard Frovarp
> as new committer.

During the time period there were no negative votes, and more than 3
positive votes.

So Richard welcome as a new Apache Droids committer!

I know that you are already an Apache committer, so I will ask infra to add you to the droids svn/unix group.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On 30/04/2010, at 13:18, Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I would like to propose
> Richard Frovarp
> as new committer.

+1

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Javier Puerto <jp...@gmail.com>.
2010/4/30 Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>

> On 30/04/2010 12:18, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>> Hello devs,
>>
>> I would like to propose
>> Richard Frovarp
>> as new committer.
>>

> +1

+1

Re: [Vote] Richard Frovarp as committer

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 30/04/2010 12:18, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> I would like to propose
> Richard Frovarp
> as new committer.