Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jarrah Hands <jh...@nd.edu.au> on 2005/08/18 09:59:49 UTC

RE: Getting Roles working with Slide from an LDAP server

I was just thinking. Do I need some like this:

<objectnode classname="org.apache.slide.structure.SubjectNode"
uri="/roles/*rolename from LDAP*">

<revision>

            <property name="group-member-set"><![CDATA[<D:href
xmlns:D='DAV:'>/users/*uid*</D:href>]]></property>

     </revision>

</objectnode>

Or something similar in me JNDIPrincipalStore area in order to add the user
to that particular role or should the JNDIPrincipalStore or JNDIRealm log in
do that or something very similar?

Jarrah Hands

Software Engineer (Business Applications)

The University of Notre Dame Australia

19 Mouat Street (PO Box 1225)

Fremantle, Western Australia 6959

Tel: +61 9 9433 05287