Posted to users@flex.apache.org by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de> on 2015/03/14 13:04:28 UTC

Flex Mobile / Air app -> restarting when long time inactive

Hi,

when we put our flex based air app in the background and put them active
after some time the app not just opens again - it restarts. (the only thing
we do when the app goes to the is deactivated is setting its frameRate to 1)

Is this a common problem?

Re: Flex Mobile / Air app -> restarting when long time inactive

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,
Have you tried this:
NativeApplication.nativeApplication.executeInBackground = true;

May be in your main application's initialize event?

Posted by Héctor A <ne...@gmail.com>.
Have you checked your descriptor file? I don't recall the exact details,
but there is some setting that makes your mobile App behaves like that.