Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by "huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <hu...@cmss.chinamobile.com> on 2019/07/15 13:58:29 UTC

[DISCUSS]rocketmq 4.5.2 release

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the discussion for the release of rocketmq 4.5.2.

The main goal of this release is to improve some features for apache rocketmq,such as adding new mqadmin API for ACL configuration,enhancing transactional msg by putting messages that exceed max check times to system topic,enhancing share netty handler in the remoting module and so on.

Welcome everyone to comment in this email, and if no other sounds, I would like to call for a vote for this release :-)

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

huzongtang@cmss.chinamobile.com

Re: [DISCUSS]rocketmq 4.5.2 release