Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 23:37:05 UTC

[DISCUSS] gremlin-python 3.2.3 GA

So, I inadvertently released gremlin-python as a release candidate in
3.2.2. As it turned out, that wasn't "bad" as we were still sorta tweaking
things and wanted to be sure the APIs were solid. I didn't see us
rethinking anything in any serious way, so I would have to say that for
3.2.3 we will go ahead with GA with gremlin-python for 3.2.3 - unless i
flub the release to pypi again ;)

Anywho, I will assume lazy consensus and go this direction unless there are
objections in the next 72 hours (Saturday October 8th, 2016 at 7:30pm est).

Thanks,

Stephen