Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by thomfost <TH...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/10/26 12:52:32 UTC

Message could not be recovered from the data store! Help!!!

Hi,

I'm using the activemq-5.0-101007 snapshot. I'm using it with a web app and
everything was working fine until one day I ran a test which used the web
app numerous times and this error started to occur:

ERROR RecoveryListenerAdapter        - Message id
ID:GB060300-2185-1192709598238-5:367:-1:1:2 could not be recovered from the
data store!

Im using the stomp client for PHP to connect to activemq and I can see from
my log that all my messages are being sent to activemq. But sometimes I dont
get the return messages back until after I restart activemq. The same error
message appears on the console window and it occurs a lot (i.e. the same
error is appearing many many times with the same message ids, ). Is there
anyway to get rid of this error because everything worked fine prior to
this?

cheers, any help appreciated!

Tom

Re: Message could not be recovered from the data store! Help!!!

Posted by thomfost <TH...@uk.ibm.com>.
I seem to have fixed it, all I did was delete the files in
\apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT\data\localhost.