Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by JayBee <te...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/28 18:53:20 UTC

ms sql server driver error

Hi there:

I need help in configuring my AMQ4.0 with SQL server 2000 JDBC driver.

I have the following configuration and I have copied mssqlserver.jar (MS sql
server jdbc driver) under <AMQ home>\lib\optional directory.

<persistenceAdapter>
  <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"
dataSource="#mssql-ds">
  <adapter><imageBasedJDBCAdaptor/></adapter>
</journaledJDBC>

<bean id="mssql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
distroy-method="close">
  <property name="url"
value="jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost\\INSTANCE;DataBaseName=activemq"/>
  <property name="username" value="sa"/>
  <property name="password" value="sa"/>
</bean>

when I run activemq xbean:stomp.xml it gives me the following error:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
ERROR BrokerService                  - Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message
Brok
er. Reason: java.io.IOException: Cannot load JDBC driver class
'com.microsoft.jd
bc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver'
java.io.IOException: Cannot load JDBC driver class
'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver
.SQLServerDriver'
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport
.java:42)

What do I have to do in order to load this driver?

Any suggestions?

-Jay