Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Muhammad Mohsen <m....@gmail.com> on 2010/10/17 14:07:44 UTC

Re: As the type Retain is deprecated,what else can we use in tapestry5.2?

I'm sorry I'm just trying to understand more about tapestry. So you'll be
using services because they are either global or request scoped, correct ?

I didn't quit understand the @Retain annotation by the way that's why I was
searching for old posts about it to see what have people been saying.

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 10:18 AM, phoenixwright <cb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe the service methods are the best way

*Regards,*
*Muhammad Gelbana
Java Software Programmer*

Re: As the type Retain is deprecated,what else can we use in tapestry5.2?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 10:07:44 -0200, Muhammad Mohsen <m....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm sorry I'm just trying to understand more about tapestry. So you'll be
> using services because they are either global or request scoped, correct?

Yes, except for one nitpick: Tapestry doesn't provide a true request
scope, providing a per-thread one instead.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor