Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Xie Xiaodong <xx...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 02:17:55 UTC

I Need Your Feedback on my project proposal

Hello, Dear All,
   I have posted my revised proposal on the GSOC site for the project
"Convert current Tomcat valves to Servlet Filters". And I've successfully
build the source code Mark provided, and delved myself into it. I'll add the
deliverables and timescale to this proposal later. Any comments, feedback
and criticism to my proposal are welcomed.

--
Sincerely yours and Best Regards,
Xie Xiaodong

Re: I Need Your Feedback on my project proposal

Posted by Xie Xiaodong <xx...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for your valuable comments, Mark. I've revised my
proposal according to your comments, and added the deliverables and time
schedule part. Any more comments, feedback and criticism to my proposal are
welcomed.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.