Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2019/12/19 14:21:17 UTC

[release] - 1.5.0

Hi all,

I started to cut the 1.5.0 release and tried to perform the release but
I have some issue with the maven-release-plugin, build and tests are ok
but when using mvn release:perform their is some issues with the
spring-client sample.

I hope it will be ok before the end of this week...

regards,

--
François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [release] - 1.5.0

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
And +1 to wait until January because of the holidays ;)

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [release] - 1.5.0

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Thanks Brian!

Re: [release] - 1.5.0

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

No it's another new issue about the jnlp plugin in the spring-client sample.

I think we don't need the sample because we have move to Java 1.8 but I
can explain why it works with classic clean install and not during the
release:perform.

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org