Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ak345 <ak...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/05 22:08:36 UTC

deploying problem

I tried to deploy the sample application from geronimo console, and got the
message below:
Deployment failed:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationAlreadyExistsException:
Configuration already exists:
org.apache.geronimo.samples/MyPhonebook/1.0/car

Re: deploying problem

Posted by ak345 <ak...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks, viet. Problem solved!

Re: deploying problem