Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it> on 2012/02/21 11:34:12 UTC

Benchmarking memory usage

Hi,

I would like to start benchmarking some Stanbol components on the memory
usage side, starting with measuring the overhead of OntoNet constructs
over stored graphs. What machinery do we have in Sling to measure the
resources taken by single components or so? I cannot see many controls
on the Felix memory usage console.

Thanks

Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality, and so I am beyond caring."
(Col. Walter E. Kurtz)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice