Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Leo L <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/25 20:35:47 UTC

[M2] Remote deploy... pom.xml example configuration

Hi!

I need help to:
How can I configure to deploy my app remotelly?
Which plugin is best for the task...
Any pom´s example...

Any help would be great...

Regards,
Leo

Re: [M2] Remote deploy... pom.xml example configuration

Posted by Leo L <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vincent thx for your help!

* So... for now i can´t deploy (copy my ear) from my machine to a remote
one, using the Jboss remote deployer that is currently implemented in cargo
plugin?

* About the cargo´s plugin version i already uses Cargo 0.8 and the maven2
plugin v0.2.

* About the mailing list, i´ll enjoy, thx.

Regards,
Leo

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Leo,