Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by picosam <pi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/10 22:42:41 UTC

Testing my Abdera Code

Hello,

I need some advise on how to test my web service layer please. If it were a
Spring MVC application, for instance, I would have been able to use
Controller.handleRequest(mockWebServletRequest) for example. How would I go
about doing the same thing but using an Abdera server?

Thank you,
Sammy

Re: Testing my Abdera Code

Posted by Robert Weber <rw...@gmail.com>.
sorry Sammy, I have yet to 'master' the MVC framework.
though I have dabbled at Aptera with 'Ruby on Rails' a bit.

good luck in your search for 'ayuda'

roberto

p.s. en espanol, 'Ayudame por favor'...try that

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 1:42 PM, picosam <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need some advise on how to test my web service layer please. If it were a
> Spring MVC application, for instance, I would have been able to use
> Controller.handleRequest(mockWebServletRequest) for example. How would I go
> about doing the same thing but using an Abdera server?
>
> Thank you,
> Sammy

Robert Weber, MBA, Sole Member
Hempaz LLC Current Project Twitter@Hempaz