Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by st...@comcast.net on 2017/04/22 16:49:11 UTC

Added JIRA Report for WebPOS Missing Data Entry Functionality

Hi,

Not long ago I was trying to figure out how to get WebPOS to work with an actual retail store...lots of emails here. Just letting people know I finally added the JIRA report here:

I did find out that some of my email from this list has been dropping by my ISP (and I don't use spam filters), so if there was something I didn't reply to, it probably means I never saw it. I've also been sick for the last week, so there has been a delay getting back to the topic (I wasn't ignoring replies:).

Thanks!