Posted to users@jena.apache.org by George News <ge...@gmx.net> on 2016/09/14 18:46:07 UTC

org.apache.jena.system.JenaSystem.logLifecycle NoSuchMethodError

Hi all,

I have posted an error on deploying a REST webservice using Jena in WildFly.

http://stackoverflow.com/q/39497473/422680

I know crossposting is not the way to go, but I don't know which would
be better not only for getting a possible answer but also for making it
publicly available.

Regards,
Jorge

Re: org.apache.jena.system.JenaSystem.logLifecycle NoSuchMethodError

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Wrong mix of jars at runtime.

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/NoSuchMethodError.html

"""
Normally, this error is caught by the compiler; this error can only
occur at run time if the definition of a class has incompatibly changed.
"""

	Andy