Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Shahi, Ashutosh" <As...@ca.com> on 2005/07/25 13:08:54 UTC

[Axis2]responseWritten field in MessageContext

Hi All,

            The message context has a field called responseWritten. Can
anyone tell me what is it supposed to do and when is it set? I assumed
that when message context gets response message, the property is set to
true; but its value was false even after that. Is it that I am assuming
something wrong? Or is it not being set by mistake?

Ashutosh

Re: [Axis2]responseWritten field in MessageContext

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi ;

As I know that property is to check whether the response has written by some one (by some trnsportsender) while possessing the incoming message, if the value is false when the control (java control) come back to AxisServlet or SimpleAxisServer then by those HTTP 202 will be written to the incoming socket.

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~