Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Xi Shen <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/01 07:47:08 UTC

Re: Accessing /solr/admin/dataimport.jsp hit 404

Hi Stefan,

I do see the "Dataimport" menu item on the /solr/ page. But I could not
find the "debug mode" or anything like that. Do we still have that function?

Posted by Xi Shen <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much! :)

Posted by Xi Shen <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

No, I am not comparing Solr 3.x with 4.0. I read on
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler, "Interactive Development
Mode", it says:

When you hit the button 'debug now' it runs the configuration and shows the
documents created

I am trying to develop my own data import handler, so I think this debug
function could come very handy.

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@gmail.com>.
David